Wednesday, February 17, 2010

One Parent Claim Dependent One Parent Claim Head Of Household How Many Times Can I E-file My Refund?

How many times can i e-file my refund? - one parent claim dependent one parent claim head of household

I put my e-tax returns a few days with H & R Block, and said: "I can not say because someone had told me that I also corrected a few mistakes. I did not know called me when he tried again, and said the same thing. I asked my father told me that I "accidentally use turbotax.com so I tried difference. icanefile.com site called and told me that I THE HEAD OF BUDGET PRESENTATION claimed a dependent, and someone called taxes, do you think , it will go through this time?

6 comments:

Gary D said...

Probably not, because the answers you receive will not be TurboTax, is the IRS. The IRS is the task of the presentation, because someone has already taken as a dependent claim. Even if that happens, you will receive a notice from the IRS claim later, after a reform of the tax ... in particular the call to be dependent.

Your only option is to parents, a corrected (if it is wrong) And for an appropriate role for the Office of the United States with a letter to the error file and why you think its right template.

Banbalan B said...

STOP! Test paper, but the first call.

I filed electronically awarded a contract (with payment) by credit card, and I thought. So I sent the paper to check with reality. Well it turned out they both went through the transaction, payments in hand! It took forever to refund my money. Finally, restitution and made me pay interest, because of overpayment. But sure it's not fun.

the tax lady said...

Will never take place in 2008.

Try to quit, against something that you do not fight it right. If you do your taxes correctly, print and send it in.

Judy said...

If your mother has an explanation, they will not be able to submit their documents submitted and rejected. Submit your return by e-mail.

Kia said...

Yes, you have your mother as soon as possible, an amended file, as one can claim that someone accidentally dependent?:?

Kevin F said...

No way, their role file to all clean.

Post a Comment