Friday, February 19, 2010

How To Make My Pokemon Soul Silver Work Faster On Desemume (read Description) How Should I Do This Cosplay?

(read description) How should I do this Cosplay? - how to make my pokemon soul silver work faster on desemume

So me and my friend decided that the heart of gold and silver to celebrate our cosplay soul like gold and silver from Pokémon Gold and Silver. Does the gold and the main character and I like money. I saw pictures of money, and I realized that the new games / sleeve is silver white pants and gold source and show the artistic work of silver was wearing a dark blue trousers and purple. Is there a better way to do this cosplay?

Here is a link to show what money is, if you think you do not know what you do.

http://www.serebii.net/manga/characters-new/silver.shtml

Tell me what you think and thank you in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment