Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How To Build Slat Fence How To Build A Fence On An Unlevel Surface?

How to build a fence on an unlevel surface? - how to build slat fence

I brushed a fence on large (150 feet installed) a little. Instead of pre-fab panels 6x8 I'm just my own with 4x, 2x4, standard tablets dog helmet. I walk into the room apart 4x4 8 ', but when I plug the 2x4 is supported only go a certain distance from the earth and maintain the same level or above on the fence and I only parts of the same distance from land Dogear , with the top of the slope near the earth? I try to skip, "" View a prefabricated panel.

4 comments:

Ronald P said...

Hawkeye would Lowes or Home Depot and buy 12 feet treated 4 x 4 One half for you. Dig holes every 2 feet deep, measured from the ground, each the same distance, this is supported by linking the 2 4 X. Do the same with the 4th top-2x When you connect the blades get across the Channel to the same depth on board and use a model with the same spacing between the slats. I'll give you another idea, which I like to 1 X 2 X 8 use, and they divide by two, and I saw the last points. Look at my fence on Flickr at this link, it crosses my path and go straight up the hill.

Good Luck

http://flickr.com/photos/8951169 @ N05/249 ...

Tawaka M said...

Depending on the look you want. If you want up on the fence should be level, you have to raise the additional amount for them as they are ascending. If you are the fence at the same level, just roll with it and follow the Conture country.

meanolma... said...

Look here ...

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&rl ...

I must say that I prefer the other way .. Step = down seems much more "green" to me ....

to see whether it helps ..

http://www.bhg.com/home-improvement/outd ...

http://forum.doityourself.com/showthread ...

Emily E said...

My wooden fence through some bumps and stuff. Will, once installed, the top of the fence to 6 feet, then cut off the ground some councils meet the standards of the earth.

Post a Comment