Sunday, February 14, 2010

Can You Get Herpes On The Legs And Arms I Have Herpes With A Bad Smelling Discharge,and A Few Months Back I Had A Rash Do I Have Aids?

I have herpes with a bad smelling discharge,and a few months back i had a rash do i have aids? - can you get herpes on the legs and arms

the rash was like a red-purple, especially in the stomach, but some of my arms and legs, I will treat herpes, but I have an evil that made me d 'test with sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV / AIDS .. . I heard a lot lately about AIDS and I'm going too afraid to the doctor .. do u guys think I have AIDS

2 comments:

april s said...

If you during treatment for herpes, then it is very likely that your doctor checks your blood for other sexually transmitted diseases as well. HIV habit stinking discharge and not likely a rash from it. It could be a reaction to his medication for herpes. The outbreak may have an allergic reaction to something you ate or detergents. I would definitely go to the doctor to get the heart net. Good Luck

sexy_bla... said...

Perhaps, but pick extract to change ideas

Post a Comment